Request A Quote!
Max Def Weathered Wood
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for More information.
New England Slate
Highland Slate Roofing Shingles. Beauty. Value. Protection.
CertainTeed’s Highland Slate has the look, texture and tone of natural slate with a dark shadow line to accentuate its appeal from the curb. Each tab is individually colored by state of the art Precision Color technology to provide a rich, deep, hue and its four-across tab is the ideal design to deliver color, contrast, and perfection when installed.
Wind, rain, snow, ice – this slate-like shingle performs at its best when the weather is at its worst. Highland Slate is rated where the winds howl – 110 mph – and it carries a full wind-resistance warranty.
The weave, pattern and fleck of natural slate is in the essence of the character that Highland Slate brings to your roof. With six premium color blends, Highland Slate is a smooth finish to rugged protection.
Highland Slate is also offered in 4 colors in a Class 4 Impact Resistant version for added protection in areas prone to severe weather conditions.
Beauty. Value. Protection. And a lifetime limited transferable warranty against manufacturing defects on residential applications. Protect yourself against the elements with the old-world affordable luxury of Highland Slate.
- Single layer fiberglass-based construction
- Blended shades and dimensional appearance of natural slate
- 8″ exposure, 18″ x 36″ size, 240 lbs per square
- UL Certified to meet ASTM D3018, Type 1
- UL 790 Class A Fire Resistance
- ASTM E 108 Class A Fire Resistance
- UL 2390/ASTM D 6381 Class H Wind Resistance
- ASTM D3161, Class F 110 mph Wind Resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.