Request A Quote!
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for More information.
Max Def Weathered Wood
Landmark IR- Impact Resistant Roofing Shingle
With this roofing shingle, you’ll never have to choose between a strong roof and a stylish home. This shingle has a tough fiberglass reinforced base to help achieve the highest impact resistant rating from UL. With soft shadow lines, a random tab design and a patented color blending process, Landmark IR gives your roof the classic shades and dimensional appearance of natural roofing materials.
- Strong fiberglass construction, tested to withstand the impact of a 2″ steel ball being dropped from 20 feet in the air
- Available in a variety of color blends to help you find the perfect roof with a natural look
- Ask your roofing company about installing this beautiful and durable shingle on your home
- Impact resistant: UL 2218 Class 4 ratiing
- Fiber glass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.