Request A Quote!
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for More information.
Classic Weathered Wood
Presidential Shake™ Roofing Shingle
Presidential Shake is the original luxury roofing shingle created to replicate the look of cedar shakes with the performance of fiberglass construction. Presidential Shake shingles deliver the charm and character of a hand-split wood shake roof with the durability and strength that surpasses wood in virtually every surrounding.
- Detailed, intricate design work went into this tab design for a truly distinct sculpted, dimensional appearance for your roof.
- Laminate is designed to look like old, original wood shake roofing shingles, that both you and your roofing company can appreciate
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.