Request A Quote!
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for More information.
Max Def Weathered Wood
XT30 IR Impact Resistant Asphalt Roofing Shingles
A strong roof. A stylish home. Our impact resistant shingles will give you both.With the added impact resistance, this traditional three-tab shingle offers a level of protection that”s far from every day.
- Durable, beautifully color-blended line of shingles.
- Manufactured with self-sealing adhesive strips.
- Impact resistant: UL 2218 Class 4 rating
- Fiberglass-based construction
- 240 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.
Proper Installation is Critical.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.
Click on the link to the right for the installation instructions on XT 30 Impact Resistant shingles.