Request A Quote!
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for More information.
Symphony Composite Slate Roofing Shingle
Symphony composite slate shingles are a masterpiece of synthetic slate design with enduring qualities of tooled craftsmanship, natural beauty, and harmony. Symphony is a specially-engineered composite roofing shingle that mimics the look and feel of natural slate, but is lighter, more durable and costs a fraction of the price.
- Excellent weathering capabilities for long life, combined with exceptional UV fade-resistant surface technology for superior color stability
- Available in 6″, 9″ and 12″ slate; and a variety of colors.
- Use our line of hip and ridge accessory to complement the shingles and enhance the slate-inspired look of the roofline
- Thicker nominal ½” profile for a richer, more beautiful appearance
- UL Class A fire resistance rating (with approved underlayment)
- UL 2218, Class 4 Impact resistance rating
- Passed UL testing for 110 MPH wind resistance at full 8″ exposure
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Superior fade resistant (UV) surface technology
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.