Request A Quote!
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for More information.
Independence Roofing Shingles
These beautiful roofing shingles combine the warm look of wood with the smooth lines of slate. Beautiful laminated, randomly placed tabs are woven in to display a one-of-a-kind design. The smooth surface and the random tabs combine to give this roof a classic style. A full-size base shingle for maximum coverage and the random laminated tabs create deep shadow lines that provide curb appeal for your home, from any angle. Ask your roofing contractor about how this high-quality shingle can improve the look of your home.
- Random laminated tabs add depth and distinction
- Special formulation of imbedded copper granules makes these roofing shingles resistance to streaking and discoloration
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Discuss any local building code requirements with your roofing contractor